Monday, May 28, 2018

Map testing

Map testing, one of the most stressful and restless week for a student. I don’t really like map testing or any type of testing for that matter. But we “have” to take it because it is quote on quote “very important”. It is important but it’s the week that I really do stress about and try my best and then remember that is I don’t go up that my parents might take my phone away. But I actually did a pretty good job if I do say myself. I went up on my math and the last test. I forgot which one the last one is but I did go up. But I didn’t do so hot on the second test. But I did go up  and I get to go to the insentive!

1 comment:

  1. CGBSE 12th Syllabus 2021 has been released by the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education. The syllabus is displayed for the Science, Commerce, Arts, Agricultural streams separately. In the syllabus, the candidates will get CG Board 12th Class Reduced Syllabus all the topics from which questions will be asked. The exam for class XII will be held from 03 to 24 May 2021. Go through the complete article to know more about CGBSE 12th Syllabus 2021 or CG Syllabus 2021 for HSSLC

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...