Monday, May 28, 2018

Favorite song

My favorite song is ‘Lucid Dreams’ by Juice World. This song (I think) talked about one of his past relationships. And in the song he kinda hints why it might have ended. In the song there is a part that says “I can not change you so I must replace you” which is him saying that because his ex was not the person that he thought she was, but because of not being able to change a person he has to leave her and move on. I like that song because it kinda reminds me of some of events that I have had to deal with. We all at some point have had a fake friend. Someone that  pretense to be your friend but only after opening up to them, they back stab you.

1 comment:

  1. KVS Studying Students first of all Admit with this School then study well and your Teachers are very Talented Persons, Carefully listen your KVS 12th Class Subjects 2021 like Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, KVS 11th Class Books Chemistry then Prepare public exams for Kendriya Vidyalaya Exam Pattern and Syllabus for 12th Class, KVS 12th Curriculum Syllabus 2021 All Subjects Pdf Download all Regions Complete Books, Syllabus, Exam Pattern Download.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...