Monday, May 28, 2018

3 positives of the week

This blog post is overdue,like really overdue to the point that Ms.Haury was concerned. I can barley remember what I had for dinner last night so I’m just going to make up the 3 positives for whatever week this was due with this week. Number one, I got ice cream but I got it on my shirt because it was melting and it was 97 degrees today. Number two, I got to sleep for a good ten hours. I went to sleep like at one and woke up at eleven. Number three, I went to party city and got a couple of things that I need for social studies. I know it’s supposed to be three but I got five so, I’m just gonna add those on here. Number four I got to eat some cheeseburgers. They were really good, my dad made them. Number five,texted my friends. And that’s all I got.

1 comment:

  1. Assam HSLC Syllabus 2020 - Assam HSLC Syllabus 2020 will be released by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) for High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) examinations for 2021 due to the sudden outbreak of the pandemic around the Nation and worldwide. SCERT Assam 3rd Class Revised Syllabus The SEBA HSLC Syllabus 2020 will be cut short to 30 percent by the concerned Authority for the upcoming Year. Candidates are advised to check the official page to know all the necessary details regarding Assam Class 10 Syllabus. For more details and updates on the new reframed curriculum of Assam HSLC Syllabus 2020, read this article

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...