Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Post #43

Over the break I did the most amazing thing. I spent all of my time sleeping. Sleep is amazing and is mainly thing I do at home. Because I’m never allowed to be out on my own. And most of the time I was really tiered because I would stay up watching Netflix and from also being on instagram. Also I would be sleeping on the couch. My aunt,uncle and cousin came to visit from Wisconsin. My aunt is pregnant and was gonna have a boy. My little cousin (Julie) was really exsited to become a big sister. Ashley (my sister) and Julie would be playing,making forts and making a mess,as little kids usually do.

1 comment:

  1. Before the board exams, officials from the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will release the JAC Model Paper 2022 for Class 10. The Jharkhand Board Model Papers 2022 Class 10 are scheduled to be released in January 2022, according to sources. JAC 10th Model Paper 2022 Candidates who plan to take the JAC board exams should go to the official website.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...