Monday, March 26, 2018

Slice of life #26

  Friday is my favorite day of the week. The reason why Friday is my favorite day of the week is because it’s always the start of the weekend. And the weekend is when I get to sleep in and be lazy and not have to really worry about my homework and school. But not really because most of the time I still homework and late work that I have to work on and get done. But anyway, on Fridays I will usually go to the mall. But not that Friday because of some reason. So I had to stay home. When I got  home, I threw my backpack and school stuff onto my bed. And then I went to the living room to watch some Netflix. And that concludes the slice of life for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...