Friday, March 23, 2018

Slice of life 23

SMACK! That was the sound that ringed although the basement. Me falling from a tiresome work out . But I should have stretched before the work out. Because when I was done with the work out, I could barely stand up. Let alone go up the stairs. Then for the next five days, my legs were all jelly. It was such a pain. But also a inconsistent because in a program that I go to, they let us play basketball. And I tried to bend my knees very slightly but it still hurt. And also because I thought it would work, if I used this electrical therapy on my legs. My parents have had it since I was little. So when I put the little sticker pad thing and then connected it to the main part that was then connected to the electrical outlet. It was a very long,confusing and stressful half hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...