Friday, April 13, 2018

#44 blog post

My fourth quarter goals are to get my work in on time,make better choices when I get the chance to,put my best work into my assignments and to schedule and have enough time to work on my stuff,so like to plan out how I’m going to spend time on something so I have enough time to work on my other work. And also to try not to get that many falcon fouls. Also to pay more attention in class. There is a lot of things that I wanna fix for this quarter. But if I listed ALL of them then this post will go on for a very long time. So I’m gonna keep it short.

1 comment:

  1. A syllabus is a roadmap with instructions to a course that tells you what will be expected of you in the course and the topics that will be covered year round. The AP SSC syllabus prepared by the Directorate of Government Examinations comprises the summaries and chapters to be studied during the learning process. AP 10th Class Syllabus 2021-2022 Every year the AP Board issues syllabus for all the classes starting from Class 1 to Class 12. Starting from basic to comprehensive, it has all the necessary information needed by a teacher and a student. The AP SSC Syllabus for respective subjects can be accessed from the links below.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...