Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Slice of life

“TIMMY SIT DOWN” I yelled at my dog while trying to sit him down. I then heard my phone ringing.
“Hello?” I said as I had my phone pressed against my cheek using my shoulder.
“Can you please shut up? I can hear you from upstairs.” Said my mom with a annoyed tone.
“Okay, I’m sorry. But Timmy doesn’t want to sit.” I Said.
“Well I wasn’t the one who wanted a dog. So it’s your problem.” Said mom.
“Mom,you said that it’s your son. Your ‘adopted’ son. You also said that you would choose him over me and Ashley.” I said. Then there was a pause for two minutes. Then she just hung up.

1 comment:

  1. My parents said the exact same thing about how I wanted a dog. Although my dad doesn’t like him at all but my mom likes him a little. Plus my parents would choose over my 4 year old and 10 year old sisters, you know since the teen can “take care of themselves” which isn’t fully true.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...