Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Slice of life #3

Do you know that little piece of skin sticking out of your finger? And like you ether leave it and let it annoy you or you might pull it but have the most unbelievable pain? Well because I am extremely OCD and so like I pulled the little flap of skin. But the thing was that I was in the middle of a volleyball game. So when I pulled it and I didn’t notice that I was starting to bleed from my finger.So then when we were rotating, I looked down at my fingers because I felt something go down my thumb. And I saw blood gushing down and out of my finger. But I didn’t think much of it. Until it started to bleed more. 
“Ms.Raguso?” I called out to our coach.
“Yes?” She replied.
“My finger is bleeding.” After that I showed her my finger but I was still in the court.
“SUB!” Yelled Ms.Raguso 
(Sub is when a player from the bench is traded with on of the players that are in the court)
After she called sub, I traded places with Savanna. When we switched, I ran out of the gym so that I could get back to the game. I eventually did find a band aid but that was after three minutes of looking. The office was closed so I had to find a teacher that was still in their room. I found Mrs.Coalson and asked her if she had any. Thankfully she did have some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...