Thursday, March 1, 2018

Slice of life #1

It was pouring. All muddy and messy. That is how it was the morning. I woke up to a big thud. I just looked at the ground where my sister was crying.
“Que paso?” (What happened) I asked Ashley as she was crying and holding her nose.
“I,I...I hit my nose on the floor” she winded.
“Come up here and just go to bed.” I Said. She crawled on to the bed and hugged me. So I hugged her back. She fell asleep right away. I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:15. I was telling myself that I would get up and start getting ready. But that I was only going to close my eyes for a minute. But when I woke up from ‘resting my eyes’ it was already 7:30. I jumped out of the bed and ended up banging my knee cap on the floor hard.

1 comment:

  1. Great SOL1, I look forward to reading more of these this month!

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...