Monday, February 26, 2018

Practice slice of life

It’s cold and I’m freezing. Just wearing a sweatshirt when it is like 27 degrees is a bad idea. But it was a mistake to leave the house in the first place. My extremely overprotective parents got mad a me for sneaking out of the house. But I only went to the back ally to talk to my friends. The ally is only like 25 feet away from the back door of the house. That was the first and probably be my last because I got caught my last time leaving the house alone. It was part my fault because I lost track of time. But my mom would not have found out if my friends would have just shut up. Anyway that is all that has happened in my life at the moment. But thankfully my parents haven’t disowned me.YET.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear more detail about this event. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...