Sunday, February 25, 2018

Post #35

I chose to write about doctor assisted Suicide. I chose to write about it because anything medical really interests me. I really do want to be a trauma surgeon. So I like to research about medical stuff. And because this topic is about doctors help sick patients end their lives, I would obviously want to read and learn about it.It also is their choice on how they want to die. And because of that it also about what they get to choose and I also like to read about the freedom in people’s choices.

1 comment:

  1. I think this would be an interesting topic to research as well. You haven't officially said what your claim is though, do you agree with doctor assisted suicides or not? Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...