Friday, November 24, 2017

Free post

So the first two and a half days of our break I spent most/all of my time watching stranger things on Netflix, did some homework and I FaceTimed some friends.Then on thanksgiving my dad came from work around 6:30 with a chicken (because my parents don’t like how turkey taste), smashed potatoes with corn,bread and some type of soup. When My dad was heating up the chicken I was setting the table and cutting the loaf of bread that he bought. When me and my dad where done setting everything up, my mom and sister came and sat down to get ready to eat.After serving the food we said thanks. But after I was done talking,my sister (Ashley. Who is 6) out of nowhere says “Thanks to whoever I have to say to!”.Then my entire family starts to laugh but my sister was just staring at us with confusion and thinking that she did it right. After eating I went into a food coma for like two hours. So that’s what has happened so far in my break.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a really good, relaxing break. Thank you for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...