Thursday, November 30, 2017

Blog post #19

When I was 11 I went to North Carolina for Christmas brake to visit my dad’s side of the family. I had strep throat at the time and the road trip was about two days long. All of my cousins from my dad’s side are mostly around the same age span as me. When we visit,my aunts and uncles make a party every day so I get to see all of my cousins,aunts and uncles. The actual reason that we went to visit them is because of my aunt (my dad’s only sister) my dad has not seen my aunt in more the 12 year. So then the next day, everyone came to the house of my uncle that we where staying with. So after eating and talk to my uncles,aunts and cousins, I went with my cousins to play hide and seek. But it was night and the only four light sources are the house,the bonfire , a light and a few light that where in the hut (it was a type of large tent). So after picking some one to seek we all hid. So the set up in my uncles house has his house and there is no fence, and in the back of the house there is all woods. He also has a huge white dog that is in a type of makeshift cage and that cage is a descent size for that size of a dog.Then behind the house there is a large tent and that is where everyone was. Then we have the tool shed and the bonfire. Okay so then we only had about 25 seconds to hide so we hid. I hid behind a tree that was behind the the tool shed but about maybe nine feet in front of me there was my cousins who was 13 years old. But after a couple of minutes my cousins that was in front was found but I was not which is rare for me because I pick the most dumbest places to hide. Then after around 10 or 15 minuets I herd all of my cousins that where playing trying to find me.  Then after I herd them I herd a stick branch snap about seven yards a head of me.Then I wiped around thinking it was my cousin but it wasn’t. Still standing there was someone just looking at me and me looking back at the figure. Then the figure ran back in deeper into the woods. Then I ran to my oldest cousin and told him what happened but he didn’t believe me.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really scary! I'm glad nothing happened. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...