Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Second quarter goals

For this quarter I want to fix many things. In ELA I want to write more and more detailed Stories and sumries. Also to finish more books. My goal is to finish at least 5 or 10 books this school year. In social studies and in science I want to write better notes and focus on my work and on the lesson.In math I want to pay more attention in class and ask more questions to then get better grades. In Gym I want to improve on my physical skills like I really want to improve more on my basketball skills. Then in steam class I want to work well with others and make a device that will succeed the challenge and goal. So those are something that I want to improve in second quarter.

1 comment:

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to hearing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...