Monday, November 13, 2017

Favorite country

                                     Favorite country 

My favorite country is Mexico. All of my family is from Mexico. I have not been there yet but my most of my family have gone there or have lived there. I also just have it as my favorite because on its “vibe” I guess. Because it is cool and really  unique  compared to other countries in my opinion. Two cool facts about Mexico are that artist can pay their taxes from their art work and Mexico was the inventor of popcorn. So Mexico is my favorite country.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I loved reading all about Mexico and why you love it. Thank you for including so much information! I would love to see links for where you found your data as well.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...