Monday, November 13, 2017

Favorite animal

                       My favorite animal 

Out of all the animal in the animal kingdom, I pick the orca to be my favorite one. The orca also known as the killer whale is one of the most known sea creatures/animals. Back then fisher man whould refer to them as black fish. In a documentary called ‘black fish’ they talk to trainers who used to work for sea world. The documentary talks about the live of killer whales that live in captivity, and how the animals have to suffer from depression because of their separation from their families because the higher ups separates them on purpose. They also talk about accidents and deaths of trainers because something to do with the killer whales. But it manly dose talk about Tilikum the killer whale. Tilikum is/was the biggest killer whale in captivity. Tilly weighted 12,500 pounds. Sadly Tilly  passed away on January 6th of 2017. So because of this documentary it influenced me to love orcas.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post this week! I like orcas as well. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into your research and would love to see links about where you found your data. We are actually going to study Black Fish this quarter, so you'll be my expert on the topic.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...