Wednesday, October 4, 2017

If I was president

I would destroy the "wall" in the border of Mexico. Because I feel that people who want to create better life's should get the chance to. I would end poverty because adults and kid should not be working against their own will. But I know that being president is hard work and sometimes I can barely turn my homework in on time so I think being the president would not be a good job for me. But those are some of the things I would do if I was president.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Arely! I like that you added some ideas about things you would change, while also pointing out that it might not be the best job for you. I have faith that given the opportunity, we could all make changes in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog very cool

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...