Sunday, February 4, 2018

Quarter three goals

My goals for this quarter are simple. I want to get better grades and get my homework in on time. But as I am writing this, this is three days over due. As you can see I’m doing great with my new goals. But I actually do want to fix the way I do my work. I want to get my grades up (mostly because of my mom),get my work in on time and focus and work hard on my homework or anything like that. I do try but apparently I have to try harder to get to my goal. I’m just too lazy sometimes and don’t want to do anything. That is what my mother says at least.

1 comment:

  1. I think these are really great goals you're working towards, and even though this is late, you're still taking the time to do it, which is a step in the right direction. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...