Wednesday, January 17, 2018

New year resolution

“New year, New me.” We have all heard that one. I honestly would never think I would be a part of that cheesy quote, but now I am. This year my goals are to get my grades up,not to spend most of the year grounded, and other stuff. Hopefully I will achieve my goals this year. This year I am more determined , well this year I actually have some resolutions. I was more inspired to do this because of my cousin who convinced me to. She said that “If you want to achieve something then you have to make that a goal and if you don’t it’s just a dream.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...