Thursday, January 11, 2018

Incentive

When we do testing, we have to take three different tests. The first one is math, then the second one is reading and the last one is language arts. In order to be part of the incentive , you would have to at least pass two of the test. But if you didn’t, you would have to salty in a room for half a hour. After that half hour was over, you were allowed to only watch a movie.  Sadly for me I only passed one test out of three. So I had to be in a room writing about how we could improve on our test for the spring time. After the thirty minutes were over, we got out and because I didn’t want to watch cars so I picked watching the grinch. Even though I have watched over twenty five times in that week, I went to go to my excel room and watch the movie. After that , we all literally ran out of the classrooms and to outperform lockers. After I got all my stuff,I ran out side to get to my dad’s and then to go home.

1 comment:

  1. NCERT Books for Class 12 (PDF): Chapter-wise & Subject-wise NCERT Books for Class 12 ( PDF - All Subjects) for Science, Commerce & Arts streams are available here for download. You can access subject-wise & chapter-wise NCERT Textbooks for Class 12. NCERT 11th Class Syllabus Links to download subject-wise and chapter-wise NCERT Textbooks are given in the table. NCERT textbooks are mandatory in all CBSE Schools & all the topics of new CBSE Syllabus are available in the new NCERT Textbooks. NCERT Textbooks are recommended in all CBSE Schools. Besides CBSE Schools these books are now also used in the schools affiliated with UP Board & other state boards.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...