Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Blog post #49

   On Greek day, I was in Athens. So our group got to wear green because that’s Athen’s city state color. We got two weeks to work on a Greece craft. I made two olive wreaths, seven vases and a theatre mask. I spent a long time on the crafts but I didn’t actually get to finish until the night before the actual event. I started working at 9 PM because I had to pass by target to get a couple of paintbrushes. When I got home, I grabbed a snack and went down stairs. In the basement I had all my art stuff there. So I started to work and I was also watching the movie ‘Hercules’. To give me some inspiration. I made all of my 10 things. I looked at my phone and it was almost 2 important the morning. I went up stairs, I was tired,hungry and my feet were killing me because I was standing the entire time. When I got to my room, everyone was already asleep. I was so tired that I just threw myself on to the bed. I woke up at 6 and went down stairs to get my stuff. It actually turned out well. I went up stairs and got ready. When I got to school I was excited but still very tired. I waited out till block 2. When we got to the social studies class room, I had to quickly get my stuff ready before we went to the agora. The agora is like a trading market for goods. I ended up ethier selling or trading all of my crafts. Then we the Olympic event. I was part of the 100 meter dash with this other kid from the A side. We got in third place. Then we went back inside and ate Greek food and watched Hercules.

1 comment:

  1. The wholesale product is the best time to buy flagship deals as most of them will get a massive price cut. There is an additional discount on Debit and Credit cardholders. Today we are going to take a look at a more products that you may look to wish list before the sale begins. Here wholesale products online india you can purchase wholesale product with actual price and give away you can find Men's accessories, women accessories, kid's fashion trends, all jewelry sets, men and women smart watches and clothing here.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...