Friday, February 16, 2018

Snow day

It was Thursday and I was in excel. We found out there would probably be no school. I was both happy and bad. Happy because there would be no school but sad because I had more homework then usual,I had no plans, and I would probably spend more time doing chores then just relaxing. Which I hated doing. But during a after school program it was official. We had no school and we would have a three day weekend. During the program we got to play at the Emerson gym. I played basketball with some other kids in the program. But at the end I stepped on someone’s foot and then I ended up falling hard on my ankle. Good thing that it was at the end tho because that hurt. When I got home, I wrapped up my ankle and put some ice on it. Then I just sat on my bed doing my homework because I just wanted to get that over with first instead of doing it over the three days off. After two or three of working, I started yelling for my sister who doesn’t do anything around the house to help. She actually did come but only after I brided her with some candy. She got my food and by food I mean just a simple apple. Most of the weekend I spent only some time on bed because of my ankle. I still had to do chores around the house though but it wasn’t fair. Because everyone in the house got to watch Netflix all day.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like even with the day off, you still had a rough weekend. I'm sorry! Though I'm sure getting to sit and keep your foot up was better for it in the long run. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...