Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Slice of life

So far this week has been stressful. We have test all week. I may also not have been able to turn in my home work in these last couple of days. I have had some problems with my friends and parents. But compared to how I am usually for a week of school, I would say that this was the most streetsful week of my life. It was mainly because of the testing and my friend problems. I even fell asleep after finishing the test because I was up all night doing my homework.But still I have to. But now i am glad that this week is over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see the week ended if it was that stressful. I'm also glad to see that even though it was a stressful week, you still pushed through to get all of your stuff done. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...