Friday, December 15, 2017

‘Forgiveness’

To me forgiveness is something I don’t always do. I do it but it dose depend what you do and what type of person you are to me. So if you are one of my best friends and you got me in trouble in class, I would probably still forgive you. But I don’t do it so easily. I still hate this kid from 3rd grade (not saying names) and he took and broke my favorite pen, but it has been three years but I still hate him. I am the type of person that has a hard time on trusting people. Because of that I have to only trust my best friends. But in all ,forgiveness to me is kinda important but still something I don’t often do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A trip to the mall (SOL 19)

     My family and I went to the mall on Saturday. We got there at about six. We did our usual shop as we did every week end. When I was don...